Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lightroom



I've been playing around with a new program called Lightroom. Basically it's made to help your photo workflow, basically it speeds up your time editing photos and the metadata attached to them. You can also select multiple photos at time and apply the same editing to all of them or go through individually and adjust them. Hands down this program is great, I'm still learning how to operate it but so far I'm loving it. A really neat feature to Lightroom is you can have presets that can be applied to your photos, the second neat feature is that all editing is non-destructive which basically means that your originals are not messed with, the third neat feature is that you can import other peoples presets. I've been downloading a few and have come to like a couple in particular. In the photos above the one on top is edited with a preset that is called "crayon" The one on the bottom is straight out of my camera no adjustments. You can get your own copy of these presets from this website. The main site I found that has oodles and oodles of free presets for Lightroom are at this website. I love it when nice peoples on the internet put everything in one place for ya!

FLIP!

No comments: